It starts with the church:
We want to be there with you, meeting women where they are – their daily lives, their schools, work routes, and in their social activities. Let us work together with you to GO reach out to those in crisis.
.......and comes home to the church:
Let us bring these women back to the church for support and community. Abortion is only a symptom of a far deeper problem – let us help women and families connect with their Creator and the family of God!
Let's co-mission together to:
GO serve women, GO save lives, GO share Jesus.
Fighting abortion starts with the Church and comes home to the Church.
Out of obedience, the local church identifies the need and answers the call to reach out to those in crisis and save the unborn. With Christ’s love, the Church builds community by extending support services to those women and families dealing with abortion and crisis pregnancies.
Perhaps your church is seeking mission and outreach opportunities that do more to protect life and advance the gospel. As a church mission sponsor you can:
- Partner with a local fleet affiliate to provide resources and volunteers
- Assist in bringing a mobile unit to your area
- Build a team to operate your own mobile medical unit in your community and surrounding areas
- ICU Mobile is a life affirming – physical and spiritual – mission focused ministry that defends women and families
- ICU Mobile is one of the most effective ways to save babies from abortion
- ICU Mobile medical units give you the ability to share the gospel in your community with those that may not ever walk into a church
- ICU Mobile clinics represent truth and grace while avoiding politics
ICU Mobile will provide for your church tangible evidence of God’s work in your community via mobile ministry. A photo and a mother’s testimony is evidence of God’s grace, hope and redeeming love – all which lift and strengthen the church!
ICU MOBILE Needs YOUR Church – individually and in partnership with others:
- We need your eyes, ears, hands, and hearts on the ground identifying women in need.
- Statistically we know 40% of all people are personally affected by abortion in some way.
- Abortion is occurring in all neighborhoods, all ages and all walks of lives.
- The church, called to discipleship, will encounter women and families who have been touched by abortions.